Manual in terms of Section 51 of Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000
Republic of South Africa
24 Sussex Road (corner of Wells Road),
Parkwood, 2193, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 268 0660
Fax: +27 11 268 0784
Cell: +27 83 460 6368
(b) No guide referred to in section 10 of the Act is available but enquiries can be directed to the Law Society of the Northern Provinces, which is the public body to which the Attorney is accountable. Its details are:
123 Paul Kruger Street
Tel: (012) 338-5800
Fax: (012) 325-5877
(c) No notice in terms of Section 52 (2) has been published regarding the categories of record of the Attorney which are available without a person having to request access in terms of this Act.
(d) No records of the Attorney are available in accordance with any other legislation.
(e) Access to any record of the Attorney may be made through the Law Society of the Northern Provinces at the aforesaid address.
(f) No other information is available apart from the following:
The practice was established in 1980. The Practitioner is Warwick Basil Daws Jones (ID 431007 5074 087) BA Bproc (Unisa) LLM (UP) Dip in Tax (RAU) Advanced Dip in Labour Law (RAU) Higher Diploma in Cyber Law (UJ). The practitioner ‘s home address is Flat 307, Inanda Park, 72 3rd Avenue, Inanda, 2196 and his cell no is 083 460 6368.
His website address is
The practitioner specializes in the following categories of work:
1. Deceased Estates and Conveyancing
2. Criminal Defences and Bail Applications
3. South African and International Litigation and arbitration
4. Corporate and Personal Collections
5. Commercial Agreements and Opinions
6. Matrimonial Matters and Divorce at the Family Court
7. Rescission of Default Judgement
8. Formation of Companies and Trusts
9. RAF and Personal Injuries
10. Computer Law
11. Emigration to Australia and Canada